Sinking ship of state.

Looking back on what I wrote last year, I was right more often than not. I hope the trend continues and conservative politician becomes a thing of the past. We need to think. We don't need clowns with their heads stuck in the 50's, 1850's or 1950's. A hundred years of history didn't teach them a thing. Their answer for everything is build more prisons. I watched part of a republican debate last night. It seemed they were trying to "out creep" each other. I'm not a partisan but its clear to me that party has nothing to offer a guy like me. They cheapen America with their acquiescence of torture. They should all be renditioned in an extraordinary way. I just wonder how W will do once he is delegated to the dust bin of history. Talk about having no transferable skills, this guy couldn't cut it if he had to find a real job.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Some good points. I wonder if voters in the fall will think for themselves and remain strong to choose "Change" - a magic word, with much needed hope. Or will they succumb to the Grand Old Party line of fear mongering?

Could it depend on the type of outlook we each have; the glass is half full or half empty ink blot test?

If we don't trip over ourselves, a good change will finally come!

Popular posts from this blog

GOP Scandals

911 trumped ?

Black Appreciation Month